Human Resources at Fraazo
Views:22 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Freshvnf - State Buyer (4-5 yrs)
About the Role:
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented State Buyer to be responsible for selecting and purchasing quality products for our business. Your responsibilities will include processing purchase orders, negotiating with vendors, tracking orders, creating and maintaining an inventory, quality assurance and liaising with inventory team and management. The State buyer will work with staff across departments to forecast the needs of the business and make purchase decisions based on demand. The State Buyer should be analytically minded and possess excellent negotiating skills to secure the best prices according to budget.
What will you do:
- Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all purchase orders.
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials
- Identifying and meeting suitable suppliers/vendors.
- Build relationships with suppliers/vendors and negotiate with them for the best pricing along with quantities and delivery time scales.
- Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Price & Range Bench-Marking to compete with rivals.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required.
- Assess quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to vendors and management.
- Ability to travel.
- Deliver a weekly purchase order report to management that indicates the vendor invoice number for all closed purchase orders.
- Establish reliable lines of contact with field management team to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate.
- Managing Junior Staff and providing daily to-do lists for them.
- Ensure orders for product are timely and accurate to monitor inventory turns.
- Analyze and control product transfers, waste, and spoilage.
You should apply If you have:
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Finance/Accounting or relevant Fields.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility.
- Good communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to details.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products.