Head - Talent Acquisition at Freshtohome Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:1636 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Freshtohome Foods - Business Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Freshtohome (www.freshtohome.com or FTH for short), is India's first and largest e- commerce venture for fresh fish and meat with over 15 Lakh happy customers and dealing with over 6 tons of produce per day. We have also started dairy products and e-groceries brand by the name FTH daily.
The venture is headed by CEO - Shan Kadavil, a consumer internet veteran and former India head for Zynga who has behind some of biggest games in the world such as Farmville. Shan and team are on the mission of creating India's trusted destination for fresh, chemical free food produce by connecting the farmers & fishermen directly and digitally with the consumers using disruptive technology. FTH's growth has been fast, so much so that, Rajan Anandan, Asia CEO for Google mentioned in the Times of India that FTH is the fastest in Indian e-commerce industry to grow from 0 to $5M revenue.
Launched in August 2015, FTH boasts of an impressive array of investors who have supported the company including Mark Pincus of Zynga, David Krane, CEO of Google Ventures, Rajan Anandan of Google, Pavan Ongole, ex- India Head of Softbank Capital, Walter Kortshack of Kortshack Investments, Pete Briger, Chairman of Fortress Investment Group, Alex Garden (Relic Entertainment, Nexon, MSFT, and Zynga), Iron Pillar & Crescent.
With an employee strength of 1200+ we are currently present in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Kerala, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad & Dubai. And expanding rapidly to other cities in India and the middle east in the very near future. Visit us to know more about our story at www.freshtohome.com.
If you enjoy working with teams that are small, incredibly impactful, highly- motivated, engaged, and empowered to make a difference then read on
About The Role :
Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you will be responsible for tracking key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders. You would be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making
What You'll Do
- You will work closely with internal Freshtohome Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- You will pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data driven decisions
What You will Need
- Educational/ Work experience: (Mandate)
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from premium colleges.
- 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Required abilities / competencies:
- Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into analytical framework
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Technical capabilities:
- Good handle in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Basic understanding of statistical modelling and statistical tools such as sR, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
An ideal candidate for us would thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of complex business contexts that are typically being defined in real- time.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as
you go on proving yourself.