Vice President - Human Resource at Freshtohome Foods Private Limited
Views:835 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
FreshToHome Foods - Brand Manager (6-8 yrs)
About the Company
-FreshToHome (www.freshtohome.com or FTH), is India's first and largest omnichannel company revolutionizing through technology the way cpnsumers consume fresh meat and seafood. With 5 lakh plus happy customers it is India's fastest growing fresh produce company with main focus on delivering fresh meat and seafood through its online and physical stores.
- Currently operational in all big metros; Mumbai, NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Jaipur, Coimbatore, and Kerala state. FTH also has operations internationally in the UAE. On a strong growth path, FTH plans to double its footprint in the next year.
- FTH is headed by CEO - Shan Kadavil, a consumer internet veteran and former India head for Zynga Inc. Shan and team are on the mission of creating India's trusted destination for fresh, chemical free food produce. This is done by directly connecting with farmers & fishermen through disruptive patented technology and then enabling consumers to access the freshest, chemical free produce through an easy to navigate App/website platform and home delivering for convenience.
- The winner of numerous awards, FTH is also the - fastest startup in Indian e-commerce industry to grow from 0 to $5M revenue- according to Mr Rajan Anandan, MD Sequoia(India & SEA).
- The strength of the business model has gained confidence in the investor world and brought in investments of USD 152Mn from marquee investors like Iron Pillar, Ascent Capital, Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO), Investcorp, Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD), among others
- Being a well-known and deeply trusted brand, the mission is to now accelerate growth through various initiatives and we are looking out for enthusiastic, competent and passionate individuals who think disruptive ideas to join us on our mission to build the world's largest vertically integrated fresh food company.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
- Lead the brand and communications strategy to build equity and drive customer acquisition and retention goals
- Lead the brand strategy workstream beginning from consumer insights to proposition development to build a strong brand. Develop the voice, tonality and identity of the brand
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of campaigns from agency briefs to creative development, media planning, campaign execution and measurement.
- Understand different consumer segments and build plans and assets to target them
- Lead campaigns across media like Digital, TV, BTL activities in residential complexes, hoardings and social
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams (region heads, creative team, CRM team, acquisition teams, product, PR, legal),
- Drive brand consistency across marketing assets
- Be the business owner for all brand research and tracking studies partnering with internal teams and research agencies
- Understand business trends by analysing data and recommend solutions to hacking growth
- Have good category understanding and come up with robust solutions to drive revenue growth through category interventions like new range, new SKU launches
- Create strong metrics for campaign performance and monitor them on regular basis to continuously improve on campaign inputs- strategy and creative creation
- Think big, think disruptive. Need to build a category through new ideas
- Steer the marketing agenda with a strong bias to action in an ambiguous environment
Required Experience & Skills:
- Master's in Business (Marketing/Strategy) from a premier institute
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in marketing of big brands in FMCG, CPG start-ups
- Experience in food industry preferred
- Knowledge and experience on NPD and / or launching products is preferred
- Should understand the digital ecosystem and consumer interaction points to provide solutions across these
- Should have experience in GTM strategy
- Hands on experience in managing new media
- Understanding of new media
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Creative thinker with a great solution orientation
- Data driven mindset, numerical and high attention to details
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills to liaise effectively in an evolving organisation
- Proactive approach in getting things done
- Digital & social media savvy. Understands new media. Worked on breakout brands