freshOk - Program Manager - Founder's Office (2-8 yrs)
- Business Strategy: Work on the co-creating medium- and long-term strategy of the company along with the senior stakeholders.
- Implementation of strategy: Work with function teams (functional HOD's and their deputies) and ensure that the initiatives taken as a part of the strategic interventions are executed to the fullest extent and in a time-bound manner.
- Operations Excellence: Identify key business drivers and ensure process efficiency. Develop and implement processes. Identify gaps and plan interventions.
- Special Projects: Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership.
- Team Building: Plan and optimise, the organisation structure and work to strengthen the middle management at freshOk. This would include working closely with talent recruiters as well as potential senior hires. Review, design, and execute improvements to org structure find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Company-level performance management: Plan & drive a comprehensive dashboard to measure & drive company-level performance, both on input and output parameters. Help define OKRs and monitor those closely.
- Competitive Landscape: Drive Competitor analysis, planning and managing strategic initiatives to stay ahead of the curve.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Effective Analytical, Communications & Excel skills are a must.
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment
- Ability to analyze various complex business scenarios and recommending prompt actions for exponentially expanding business
- A mind-set that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
- Appreciable know-how and experience in data analytics and technology.
- Strong knowledge of product development and shipping cycle.
- Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.