freshOk - Director - Operations (4-8 yrs)
1. Design the warehouse processes
2. Develop and implement inventory management processes
3. Define, track and improve on key metrics, like breach, MIS shipments etc. for given region.
4. Manage large big box technologically enhanced high end warehouse operations.
5. Driving SOP and KPI for warehousing operations and benchmark them.
6. Active warehouse Budget and P/L management
7. Work closely with all the functions to achieve overall business goals
8. Warehouse efficiencies and SLA management.
9. Distribution (Mid-mile Logistics)
10. Planning & Managing reverse logistics
11. Plan and identify root causes of inventory deviation through cause and effect analysis.
12. Drive productivity and improve cost efficiency
13. FEFO & FIFO Management
14. Reduce shrink
16. Coordination with POD / Store operations team for smooth material movement.
17. Warehouse Stock audit
18. Engaging with various teams to streamline the processes and operations.
19. Creating annual calendar for peak seasons and planning operations accordingly to requirement
20. Drive on-the-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the sites in his region.
21. Develop, mentor and motivate the team in the region to achieve higher goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.