Fresh VnF - People Happiness Officer (3-5 yrs)
People Happiness Officer implies a person who is responsible for happiness of all employees within the company.
Communications Strategy & Implementation
- Develop, execute, and evaluate an internal communications strategy, ensuring that business goals, initiatives, and organisational/people news are communicated regularly and effectively
- Lead on the development and delivery of a national engagement and communications calendar ensuring all initiatives/activities are delivered and communicated about in a timely and efficient ways.
- Deliver end-to-end internal employee engagement plans and campaigns to inspire and engage employees. This will involve supporting senior leaders in their communications efforts in keeping their functions informed of updates and changes in consistent and engaging ways.
People Team and Organisation communications
- Working closely with the HR Head, and senior leaders to craft and people communications that are engaging for the audience whilst maintaining a clear, open, and transparent communication ethos.
Employee Experience communications
- Support Organisation Development and Organisation Development Support
- Manager in a wide range of OD initiatives with the aim to continuously people happiness and employee experience. This will involve a deeper understanding of the initiatives and help design processes like Performance Management, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Career Progression, Wellbeing, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.