Human Resources at Fraazo
Views:1219 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Fresh VnF - Manager/Senior Manager - Operation Excellence (5-8 yrs)
Manager/ Senior Manager - Operation Excellence
About the Role :
- Fraazo is looking for a operation excellence that will support the Supply Chain Optimization and Excellence Team to drive efficiencies across the entire supply chain process.
- You will be joining a dynamic team which is working towards making Fraazo leader in the FMCG Retail.
- He/ She will responsible for You will engage with our Supply Chain to promote the trends of our metrics towards high-quality benchmarks.
What will you do :
1. Prepare Master plan and Drive 5S implementation across all Collection Centre's and Dark stores etc.,
2. Prepare SOP (Standard operating Procedures) and Work instructions and Daily Routines for all positions and train the members and ensure the adherence at all levels;
3. Planning and Training of the team members on 5S, GMP, GWP, Hygiene Practices, Food safety, QA Specifications etc.,
4. Conducting 5S and GMP/Food Safety Audits and ensuring the regulatory /statutory compliances as applicable.
5. Drive Improvement Projects like Wastage optimization, Availability improvement, Productivity Enhancement etc., using DMAIC/Six Sigma methodology;
6. Drive and ensure the Quality of Products from Collection Centre (CC) to Dark Stores (DS) and up to the end Consumer.
7. Ensure Documentation at all levels through continuous monitoring and Auditing;
8. Training of the team members on Quality Specifications, Defect Matrix etc.,
9. RCA (Root Cause Analysis) Tool usage for optimizing the losses/defects generated and Customer complaints etc.,
10. Drive Suggestion/Rewards and Recognitions/Idea work shops as per the Road map.
11. Drive 5S and KAIZEN culture across all areas.
12. Coordinate with HR team on execution of the Training Calendar as per the Plan across all areas
13. Liaison with the key stake holders like Operations/Procurement/Last mile /Middle mile operations team etc.,
14. Internal and External Benchmarking of for all Product categories for ensuring the quality consistency.
15. Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities by evaluating and motivating high performance amongst the team members.
16.Drive the Horizontal replication of Good practices within the organization/Benchmark organization etc.,
You should apply If you have:
1. B.E. (Mechanical/Food technology/Agriculture/Electrical)
2. 5 to 8 Years in FMCG/Food processing MNC in Production
- Management/QA/TPM/OE/Six Sigma etc., or in VnF Groceries experience in QA with knowledge of TPM/Six sigma/operational excellence practices