Fresh VnF - Financial Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Fraazo, India's fastest growing D2C Consumer Internet Brand is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to spearhead and develop a Business and Funding Strategy.
1. Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account the company's goals and financial standing;
2. Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance;
3. Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
4. Conduct business studies on past, future, and comparative performance and develop forecast models
5. Identify trends, advise the company and recommend actions to a founding team based on sound analysis
6. Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
7. Play an instrumental role to meet the funding objectives for the company across Equity and Debt products
Key Skills desired:
1. Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst
2. Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
3. Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills
4. Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis
5. Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market, and business environments
6. Assist in Investor Relations.
7. MBA in Finance from Tier-I institute + BS in Economics or related field
8. Hands-on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.