Recruiter at Freshtohome Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:264 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Fresh To Home - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Finance & Accounts
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Heading the Accounts Payable function
- Evaluating the adequacy and operating effectiveness of internal controls, identifying gaps & initiates corrective actions.
- Identify & drive process automation and minimize manual processes & controls.
- Implementation/ Documentation of SOP.
- Analyzing, investigating & presenting the key movement and trends in P&L items with reasoning to the Senior Mgr.
- Monthly & Ad hoc MIS reports.
- Ensure all the payments are released as per standard guidelines.
- Routine GL reconciliations, obtaining Vendor balance confirmations, Organizing weekly calls with the regional business team & Team management; Central & regional finance.
- Intercompany reconciliations, cost center analysis and allocations.
- Analyzing & reconciling large data from multiple sources/ tools.
- Monthly closing of books of accounts as per the defined parameters.
- Ensure accuracy & zero deviations in statutory compliances ; TDS/ TCS & GST, 15CA & 15CB, Equalization Levy, 16A, 26AS reconciliation.
- Review of statutory and commercial documents.
- Coordination with Tax authorities/furnishing replies in relation to notices, handling tax assessments & scrutiny.
- Preparation of projected financial statements.
- Preparation of Standalone/ Consolidated financials, Cash Flow Statement, Schedules & Notes-to-accounts.
- Ensure timely closure of year end Statutory Audit & Tax Audit, Due diligence exercise.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA qualified with 6+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Energetic & go-getter attitude.
- MS Office Skills- Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Working experience in any accounting software, preferably SAP.