Recruiter at Freshtohome Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:270 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Fresh To Home - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Finance & Accounts
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Heading the Accounts Payable function
- Evaluating the adequacy and operating effectiveness of internal controls, identifying gaps & initiates corrective actions.
- Identify & drive process automation and minimize manual processes & controls.
- Implementation/ Documentation of SOP.
- Analyzing, investigating & presenting the key movement and trends in P&L items with reasoning to the Senior Mgr.
- Monthly & Ad hoc MIS reports.
- Ensure all the payments are released as per standard guidelines.
- Routine GL reconciliations, obtaining Vendor balance confirmations, Organizing weekly calls with the regional business team & Team management; Central & regional finance.
- Intercompany reconciliations, cost center analysis and allocations.
- Analyzing & reconciling large data from multiple sources/ tools.
- Monthly closing of books of accounts as per the defined parameters.
- Ensure accuracy & zero deviations in statutory compliances ; TDS/ TCS & GST, 15CA & 15CB, Equalization Levy, 16A, 26AS reconciliation.
- Review of statutory and commercial documents.
- Coordination with Tax authorities/furnishing replies in relation to notices, handling tax assessments & scrutiny.
- Preparation of projected financial statements.
- Preparation of Standalone/ Consolidated financials, Cash Flow Statement, Schedules & Notes-to-accounts.
- Ensure timely closure of year end Statutory Audit & Tax Audit, Due diligence exercise.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA qualified with 6+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Energetic & go-getter attitude.
- MS Office Skills- Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Working experience in any accounting software, preferably SAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.