HR Manager at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3964 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Freight Tiger - Solution Design Associate (2-4 yrs)
About the role :
As member of the Solution Design team, you will be focused around designing solutions for some of the toughest and exciting problems that we are working to solve in the Logistics industry. You will be responsible to understand customer's business, its supply chain challenges and build practical process or technology based solutions to these challenges.
This role is varied and fast-paced - always adapting to the landscape within the Logistics industry, as well as the business needs.
In this position you will --
- Study supply chain process of the customer and build deeper understanding of industry specific supply chain, its underlying & fundamental challenges and build holistic solutions
- Analyse data in order to come up with actionable insights
- Drive implementation of complex engagements
- Become knowledge powerhouse within the organization with respect to anything related to logistics
- Develop holistic business requirement and drive product development while working with product and technology team
- Take ownership of complex projects, work with the cross-functional teams and drive the projects to completion. Be accountable for the overall technical excellence and quality of the technical solutions.
- Educate and support customers, both pre- and post-sales, helping them with implementation, testing, integrations, and more.
What you Bring :
- Good knowledge of logistics preferably within Steel, Cement, FMCG, Transportation or related industries
- Good to have experience of working with B2B product based organisation.
- Ability to understand the processes of customers from different industries and what are the cost drivers
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Good verbal, written, social, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Full-time, some weeknights and weekends may be required.
- A degree/MBA with 2-4 years strong experience in Logistics.