HR Head at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3252 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Freight Tiger - Product Operations Manager (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Freight Tiger is a fast pace customer-centric, tech startup setting a strong foothold in the Logistics space. With a commendable growth of more than [80%] in its customer base in the past few months, Freight Tiger is looking to build a stellar team to enhance the customer experience.
- The scope of the Product Operations team is to improve the user experience with our products. You will collaborate closely on newly released products and features to help manage the key aspects of the launch.
- As a Product Operations Manager, You will be a key member of the team & You will be working closely with the Leadership Team (C-Level Executives)
- You will also be responsible for understanding the quality and user experience for our product. In this capacity, you will partner and integrate closely with Solution Design & Customer Success Teams to bring an operational mindset to product development.
- You will also help translate user feedback into product roadmap items and define the operating flow of taking our product to market.
- You will be focused around minimising the gap between technology and operations team and solve some of the toughest problems that we are working to solve in the Logistics industry. You will be responsible to understand product requirements and platform capabilities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop, Coordinate & Drive the process around product tests, Demos & launches, in partnership with user facing teams.
- Identify problem areas and/or product related challenges after the product post-launch and keep a track of all the key business metrics.
- Help translate user insights into workable product solutions
- Maintain regular communications with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Ensure functional stakeholders are aligned on key objectives for the project/product.
- In some cases, work directly with the user to understand the problem & help them get more out of the product.
- This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced job in a start-up environment so flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor are a must.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge :
- 3-6 years in product, operations, or data-driven customer success in a technology/logistics company
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Strong interest in technical software configuration and general problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker that independently generates and executes on ideas
- Organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects with varied stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.