Freight Tiger - Product & Growth Marketing Role (4-8 yrs)
- Championing the voice of the customer both internally and externally. Work cross-functionally with the product, communications, and sales team to both inform and develop a deep understanding of our offerings and translate technical details into benefits for the end-user
- Develop & execute GTM and demand generation plan for all of our key products and solutions
- Work closely with design, engineering, and UI teams to create product and demand generation assets: landing pages, case studies/whitepapers, customer testimonials, videos, and more
- Revisit and optimize campaigns to consistently generate new high quality leads for the product
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B product marketing/SaaS demand generation
- Experience/exposure in successfully conducting Virtual Events - Webinar, VRT, Summit/Conference, Panel Discussions, etc.
- Exemplary content marketing skills in creating and distributing content that converts
- Experience with content creation in the enterprise technology space is preferred
- Experience with enterprise-grade CRM/Lifecycle tools like Salesforce. Hubspot experience preferred
- You have a good grasp of analytics and are comfortable with analytics software including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Social Analytics, etc.
- You have excellent time-management and prioritization skills
We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a quality health insurance plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.