Freight Tiger - Product Designer (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring an experienced Product Designer who is at the forefront of everything we do. Your role as a Product Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical. You will be an early member of an expanding design team with the opportunity to engage with talented individuals across org as well as other stakeholders. You- ll have a variety of products, platforms, and tech to work on and get the opportunity to design for a multitude of users types.
In this role, you will -
- Work closely with product, tech, and business to identify project goals, create user flows, wireframes, UI mockups, and prototypes to achieve it.
- Design experiences across multiple platforms/form factors and support the production with engineering & product partners independently deliver high-quality work.
- Improve the design team efficiency and productivity in collaboration with the Design Lead.
- Work with the design team to curate and gatekeep the Freight Tiger brand and design systems.
- Independently deliver high-quality work, sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined deliverables
You may be fit for this role if you-
- Experience designing for multi-platform products with strong user-first thinking.
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
- Rigorous attention to detail and drive to defend user-centric decisions. Designs with intent.
- Have weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, knows how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right
- High-quality portfolio showcasing strong visual, interface, and interaction design skills.
- Solid understanding of best practices and trends in mobile & web
- Enjoys collaboration and craves feedback
- 2+ years of relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Experience with designing SaaS and marketplace products
- Good microcopy and content skills
- Storytelling skills: showcasing your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders