HR Manager at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:429 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Freight Tiger - Legal Counsel (4-8 yrs)
- Freight Tiger has built India's largest freight platform, which combines offline with digital to build an intelligent ecosystem for the logistics industry. This is revolutionary for an industry that is traditionally manual, offline, and time-intensive. As India aims to bring down logistics costs from over 14% to under 10% of GDP, Freight Tiger is positioned to be at the forefront of this ambitious endeavor.
- We are looking for a top-of-class corporate/in-house counsel as we scale rapidly. This person will help us negotiate customer contracts, structure partnership agreements with our channel partners, figure out our IP strategy and help us build our partnership ecosystem. We are looking for someone who is solution-based and consultative, with the capacity to problem-solve with large clients. The perfect fit is someone with exceptional drive and business/commercial savvy who can also discuss the technical details of our solutions.
- Freight Tiger reduces waste and improves financial outcomes for all stakeholders in the supply chain, from large-scale producers to individual drivers. It is truly neutral, which is virtually unheard of in the logistics industry. This will give the corporate counsel opportunity to work with an impressive variety of customers and partners across a diverse range of technology product offerings. With 250+ existing clients like JSW, Dalmia Cement, and ITC, and strong backing from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Shriram Transport Finance, and Pawan Munjal Family Trust, the sky's the limit.
If you would like to learn more, we- d be happy to have a chat.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority, etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights