HR Manager at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6744 Applications:682 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Freight Tiger - Business Analyst (1-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Freight Tiger is a fast pace customer-centric, tech startup setting a strong foothold in the Logistics space. With a commendable growth of more than [80%] in its customer base in the past few months, Freight Tiger is looking to build a stellar team to enhance the customer experience.
- As a Business Analyst, you will help drive analysis of the customer needs and collaborate with the team in finding the solution.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ownership of full analytics for the Business Unit: Planning, structuring, identifying key reports to be made and automation of the reports.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and processes.
- Dive deep on the key performance data cuts and provide insights into data trends.
- Evaluate information gathered from various sources, reconcile conflicts and help to identify the underlying business needs from the user request.
- Constant learning and collaborating with the internal teams (Product, CSM, Sales, Tech) to develop best practices on product configuration
- Responsible to publish all the weekly/monthly logistics reports using operational metrics in time with quality.
- Primary & Secondary research and analysis to identify key insights, patterns, and trends and present findings to senior stakeholders.
Must Have's :
1. Ability to understand Business Models and plotting KPIs to help the organization make successful decisions
2. Running Complex reports from existing databases
3. Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, including the collection and utilization of all the data points ( Data Mart, ETL etc)
4. SQL Server skills including SQL Objects development, performance tuning, data analysis, and integration
5. Worked on Data Visualisation and BI tools
Good to Have :
1. Knowledge and Experience of working on R, SAS, Hadoop, Python
Experience, Skills & Knowledge :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience.
1-5 years of experience in Business Analytics / Investment Banking / Consulting or related experience.
- Deep analytical thinker with experience in deriving business insights from data analytics
- Excellent Communication & Organisational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects with varied stakeholders
- Data modeling, experience with statistical analysis, tool and techniques is a plus.