Recruitment Team at Freecharge
Views:1797 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
FreeCharge - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Financial Operations (1-5 yrs)
Role Title: Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
Experience: 1-5 Years.
Educational Qualification - B.Com / MBA
- Responsible for doing day to day bank transaction accounting and Vendor Invoice accounting
- Responsible for processing employee reimbursements as per company's policy
- Revenue accounting and book closure at month end
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting various cross functional teams from finance side
- Able to liaison with external parties for closure of open items if any.
- Responsible for Monthly Accruals, General Ledger maintenance including monthly closing activities, Regulatory Reporting etc.
- Cater to Statutory and Internal Audit requirements and respond to Auditors' comments and ensure that all observations are adequately addressed.
- B. Com/MBA with 1-5 years of experience in handling finance operations.
- Candidates with High level understanding of risk & controls / compliance
- Understanding of financial applications Tally, Navision etc.
- Should have good communication skills and able to positively influence behavious and outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate business processes
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and introduce these into the immediate work area and also across the wider team.
- Should have experience of handling internal and statutory audits