FreeCharge - Product Manager - UPI (3-5 yrs)
Do you have the passion for digital payments and building Fintech Products?
If you have that zeal to solve problems, do the right thing for the users, if you like to build great product which creates a long term impact for Users. We would love to talk to you!
Get To Know Us First !
- FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is a digital financial platform revolutionizing technology with financial services.
- Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash. Our teams consist of young and vibrant minds uplifting the zeal of the organization.
Do You Make The Cut ?
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager for Digital Payments with a specialist in UPI who is ready to work in a rapidly changing Fin-Tech industry.
Designation: Product Manager
Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon (1 Positions)
Experience: 3-5 Years
Educational Qualification : BE / BTech in CS or MBA from Premium Institute
Day to Day Responsibilities :
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.-
- Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.-
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.-
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.-
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style-
You Are Good At:
- 3-5 years of product management experience in Digital Payments & UPI.
- The role requires a specialization in managing the UPI product. Complete understanding of the product, regulatory requirements, competitive environment and customer experience is a must
- Minimum 2 Years of strong consumer internet related Product Management background preferably in ecommerce / Technology / Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product.
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstars to join a superstar team.