HR at Verified Recruiter
Views:1792 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
FreeCharge - Product Manager - Financial Services (3-7 yrs)
Role : Product Manager - Financial Services
#Do You Make The Cut ?
FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is a digital financial platform revolutionizing technology with financial services.
Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash. Our teams consist of young and vibrant minds uplifting the zeal of the organization.
Experience: 3-7 Years
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- The person shall be working over the development of use cases, wireframes, PRD, creation of designs from the design team, getting the backend systems geared to the new functionalities and getting the feature development prioritized in the front end work stack
- The person shall be working upon retention products to get more transactions from the existing base of users and growth products from the perspective of getting new users to the platform
- Should have prior experience in increasing the conversion rates all across the user funnel via A/B testing and other means
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
Desired candidate Profile
- Overall 3-7 years of experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of strong consumer internet related Product Management background preferably in eCommerce / Technology industry.
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, interpersonal communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.