Manager - TA at Freecharge
Views:2300 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Freecharge - Legal Contract Drafting Role - LLB (4-7 yrs)
Legal Contract Drafting
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements- NDA, Service Agreement, Vendor Agreement, Marketing agreement, Merchant Agreement
- Drafting of Payment Aggregator Agreement and Merchant Aggregator agreement
- Reviewing/updating the policies and terms and conditions for various products and campaigns.
- Managing and handling the Litigations, drafting legal notices and reply to legal notices.
- Registration and Protection of IPR
- Understanding the needs of a Fintech and drafting/modifying the agreement templates in accordance with business requirements.
- Knowledge of laws related to data privacy and data protection.
- Creating the agreement templates for new business ideas and product launch to meet the commercial requirements of the Company.
- Law graduate from a reputed industry
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in Fintech/Financial Service Industry or a legal firm with clients from Fintech or financial service industry
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand business requirement and effectively draft and negotiate business terms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.