FreeCharge - Lead/Principal - Technical Program Management Professional - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Role : Lead/Principal Technical Program Management Professional
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Over all 5-10 years of experience and at least 3-7 years of relevant Technical Program Management experience
FreeCharge is looking for passionate, independent and results driven Technical Program Managers. As a TPM, you will be in a unique position to experience the best of both product and engineering functions. You will drive programs, execute and launch products that will impact millions of customers for one of the largest mobile commerce company in India. The program manager is expected to work in an extremely ambiguous and fast paced environment and is expected to think on the feet to facilitate smooth and flawless product launches.
- Manages program execution from concept to successful launch.
- Works closely with product and business functions to facilitate creation of superior product roadmaps.
- Plans and delivers flawless products by co-ordinating with various engineering functions such as, but not limited to, Development, QA and DevOps
- Prepares detailed project plans, identifies appropriate metrics to assist with program tracking and to enable decision making.
- Tracks milestones, builds consensus, resolves conflicts, prepares risk mitigation plans and strategies, keeps teams focussed and aligned on delivery.
- Enables clear, concise and transparent information sharing across all program stakeholders.
- Proactively identifies and clears technical dependencies in a timely manner, makes tradeoffs, and balances business needs with technical constraints.
- De-risks the product launch either by having contingency plans, iterative execution or any out of the box solutions.
- Identifies engineering and product process deficiencies and works with teams to eliminate them.
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 3+ years of Technical Program Management experience in software and/or consumer internet industries
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field from a premier institution
- Hands on technical design and architecture experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools in a Tech environment
- Exceptional Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
- Ability to balance zoomed out (bigger picture) and zoomed in (detailed, hands on) views
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - both across the length and breadth of the organization
- Excellent with numbers and in delivering presentations
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from concept to launch - on time, within budget and with/beyond scope.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a high pressure environment and able to adjust to multiple demands.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Preferred experience from Banking, FinTech & Consumer Internet
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent degree from a premier institution
- PMP/PgMP/CSM/ACP/PRINCE2 or equivalent certification
- Superior working knowledge of JIRA or a similar Agile tool
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.