FreeCharge - Deputy Manager - Procurement (5-8 yrs)
FreeCharge - Deputy Manager - Procurement
Work With Us :
Get To Know Us First!
- Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
- At our core, were a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel wow. At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. Were on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
- We are looking for a natural leader with a commercial mindset able to negotiate effectively while maintaining mutually beneficial relationships and serve as an example for your team.
- As an ambitious Deputy Manager in Procurement, you will lead our procurement dream team and be responsible for the full spectrum of purchasing process including supplier selection and management, price negotiation, purchase order execution, timely delivery, etc.
Title : Deputy Manager, Procurement
Location : Gurugram
Experience : 5-8 Yrs.
Education : Graduation/Masters Degree
- Facilitates purchases for Freecharge.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
- Prepares improvises and ensures compliance with procurement-related processes.
- Works with functions to monitor business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company. Identifies and researches potential new suppliers.
- Researches new products and services to meet the company's goals. Assesses the total costs of company purchases.
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Maintains Purchase information library including relevant approvals and quotations information.
Sounds Like You?
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Strong experience in Excel.
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
Life at Freecharge!
Our Playground :
- 450+ FCians, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career