FreeCharge - Deputy Manager - Operation Risk (4-7 yrs)
Work With Us:
Get To Know Us First!
- Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
- At our core, we're a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel - wow. At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
- We are looking for someone who has experience in managing processes and procedures for assessing and identifying potential risks that may threaten the reputation, safety, security, and/or financial success of the company.
- In the Risk Management team, you will ensure good governance and controls are in place, so Freecharge is protected against risk, demonstrates an appropriate risk culture, meets its legislative obligations and the expectations of regulators. The role is expected to engage with senior business and risk leaders within the business to influence and challenge risk management activities and decisions.
Title: Deputy Manager
Experience: 4-6 Yrs.
Education: Degreee: preferably a legal qualification or professional certification holder for Internal Audit, Risk Management and Internal Controls
- Evaluate Risk and Control management effectiveness of assigned Business Units; identify possible areas of operational control improvements and giving appropriate recommendations.
- Provide independent review and challenge of the self-assessments of key controls to mitigate the top risks, including identification of control gaps and deficiencies and development of remediation plans.
- Execute Risk Assessments through the interview, the examination of documentation and physical review.
- Track and ensure complete, consistent, and timely implementation of recommendations by undertaking a series of (follow-ups) checks and reporting of any relevant issues accordingly
- Follow-up for implementation of controls for key risks within timelines & escalate overdue issues
- Gather and analyze risk-related data from internal and / or external resources; Liaise with risk owners across assigned Business Units and client risk owners and monitor risk indicators.
Sounds Like You?
- Experience in a legal, compliance, audit or risk-management role; experience in the financial services industry would be preferred.
- Preferred Industry/ domain risk/audit/controls experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Strong review report writing skills
- Ability to provide structure and solution to problematic areas, to challenge information presented, providing the reasoned explanation to ensure that agreement is reached by both parties
- Assertive, with a positive attitude and an open mind
- Good people skills, including the ability to present to Senior Management/ Client and convey key messages.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCians, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career