FreeCharge - Deputy Manager/Manager - Analytics (3-6 yrs)
Role : Deputy Manager/Manager
Job Description :
- FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is a digital financial platform revolutionizing technology with financial services.
- Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash. Our teams consist of young and vibrant minds uplifting the zeal of the organization.
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 3-6 Years
Day to Day Responsibilities :
- Work as a part of the Portfolio Insights team to understand the consumer behaviour and drive Portfolio growth across Merchant Business & Deposit Products
- Manage the Merchant Lending Pre-approved Programs both from business as well as risk perspective
- Building a reporting/Bi framework for the relevant business teams within the organization
- Support tactical & strategic analytics initiatives for the Products
Business Knowledge : Develop business context and knowledge. Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning.
Communication : Independently manage communication with partners
Team work : Effectively contribute and add value to cross functional initiatives. Train and coach others in the organization. Seek to learn from other areas within the site to improve analytic approaches for the team.
- It's a cross-functional role in which candidate must work across departments (Product / Technology / QA etc..), come up with recommendations to drive Portfolio growth
- Actively manage teams workload ensuring that prioritization of activities is established with stakeholders.
- Coaching and technical support to junior team members on a need basis.
Skills/Experience Required :
- Candidates from tier 1 colleges like IITs, ISI, DSE, NITs, BITS, DCE Only
- Relevant experience in analytics specifically in fields such as Customer Segmentation, Portfolio Insights for a Banking organization/Fintech/ Retail.
- Strong track record of delivering on high value / critical projects
- Excellent quantitative aptitude and hands-on proficiency with analytical tools such as R/Python.
- Effective communication, inter-personal and experience at stakeholder management with ability to build.
- Strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.