Recruitment Team at Freecharge
Views:2514 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
FreeCharge - Deputy Manager - Financial Reporting & Accounts Payable - CA (1-7 yrs)
Who we Are?
FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, we are in the business of digital payments with over 60 Million Users & 4 Lacs+ merchants. Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash.
Who are we looking for?
Role Title: Deputy Manager
Experience: 3-7 Yrs.
Educational Qualification - Chartered Accountant
- Coordinate and ensures accurate and timely month end, quarter and year end close processes
- Reviewing invoice accounting and planning weekly payments.
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, accounting policies/ principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards
- Monitor, review and guide the team to set up effective record keeping systems and proper maintenance of records as per applicable laws and regulations
- Undertaking any ad hoc projects as and when required by the Management.
- To ensure compliance as per the provisions of Income Tax Act, Goods and Service Tax Act, Professional Tax etc
- To ensure that all the approvals and registrations from taxing authorities are obtained in efficient & timely manner
- Coordination and monitoring the use of external tax consultants
- Ensure timely completion of Tax audits and Transfer Pricing audits
- Guiding team on interpretation of tax laws in the course of their daily operations
- Ensuring accurate determination and timely payment of all tax liabilities including Advance tax, GST, Professional Tax on monthly basis
- Ensuring timely and correct filing of Income Tax and GST returns as per law
- Ensuring TDS compliance on foreign payments
- Co-ordination with team for completion of Tax assessments
- Providing opinion / feedback on new products / initiatives from tax perspective
- CA with more than 1-2 years of post-qualification work experience
- Good knowledge of tax laws and accounting standards is a must
- Work experience in mid-size CA firm would be preferred
- Highly analytical in nature. Should be very comfortable with Excel and similar tools
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Should have functional expertise
- Should be good in Building Relationships & Partnerships