FreeCharge - Deputy Manager - Compliance - LLB/LLM (3-7 yrs)
Work With Us :
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, were a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel wow. At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. Were on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
- We are currently looking for someone with strong experience in compliance to perform internal reviews or audits and manage compliance of Freecharge guidelines and policies.
- You will be responsible for developing and setting policies and procedures, developing, and implementing of compliance programs, and risk assessment.
Title: Deputy Manager, Compliance
Experience: 4-6 Yrs.
Education: Law graduate or postgraduate from a reputed law school
- Ensure business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Serve as liaison for local regulators and law enforcement bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies and trade associations.
- Ensure local regulatory permissions for Freecharge remain current and appropriate for business needs.
- Continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols.
- Provide training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and advise Freecharge management accordingly.
- Liaise with third parties, together with Freecharge management, that wish to understand Freecharge control environment, compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide reporting with respect to regulatory requirements and developments to Freecharge management.
- Develop strategic direction and vision to ensure successful execution of compliance programs.
- Collaborate with the business units to drive consistency in the approach, processes and tools used.
- Maintenance and review of Legal Agreements - Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts, IT and consultancy services, and confidentiality agreements.
- Establish and maintain risk assessment and compliance monitoring procedures/process to ensure that relevant policies and procedures are being followed.
Sounds Like You?
- 4+ years compliance experience within financial services environment performing in a capacity related to compliance, audit, legal, regulatory affairs.
- Fully conversant with relevant regulatory directives and guidelines.
- Experience of developing and managing compliance monitoring programmes.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), with the ability to effectively communicate with senior executives and regulators.
- Expert knowledge of compliance and business functions, processes/procedures, workflow, systems, and transactions.
- Experience in data analytics would be a plus.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCians, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY? TO #ChargeYourFuture