Manager - TA at Freecharge
Views:780 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Freecharge - Compliance Role (4-8 yrs)
- To develop an effective and comprehensive Compliance Management for Fintech
- To advice and guide the company and internal stakeholders on regulatory matters and interpretation of guidelines issued by RBI, NPCI, AMFI and other regulators.
- Monitoring key regulatory parameters and assisting in drafting of policies, SOPs and terms and conditions.
- To provide support in new product development to ensure that same meets the regulatory requirement.
- To ensure that company's business is aligned with applicable regulations
- To ensure timely regulatory reporting as per regulations, circulars, guidelines of RBI, NPCI, AMFI etc.
- KYC and AML : Setting up and automate the process of Sanction Screening and Transaction Monitoring, Monitoring and analyzing the transactions and making recommendation to management for FIU reporting.
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in Fintech/Financial Service Industry
- Good knowledge of AML Laws and practices
- Ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of regulatory framework around the Fintech such as RBI, NPCI and AMFI rules and regulation.
- Experience in working with regulatory bodies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.