Executive - HR at FreeCharge
Views:3055 Applications:1037 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
FreeCharge - City Head - Alliances (4-8 yrs)
#Get to Know Us First!
FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is a digital financial platform revolutionizing technology with financial services. Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash. Our teams consist of young and vibrant minds uplifting the zeal of the organization.
#Do You Make the Cut?
- As City Head, you will be a responsible offline business for assigned geography i.e. strategic planning in line with company's objective, Merchant Acquisition & Alliances as per specified categories, market hygiene management, brand visibility.
- You will be accountable for driving business transactions & revenue as per set targets offline business therefore ensuring merchants and partner business engagement. You will be accountable for rolling out services and products in the designated area through an established network.
- You will appoint and evaluate the performance of your region and will conduct training to enhance performance. You will take periodic feedback from the team, partners, distributors, and customers and share it with the central team for further improvement. You will mentor and provide appropriate guidance to your team for effective implementation of sales execution strategy.
Role Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Mumbai & Gurgaon
Experience: 4-8 Years
Educational Qualification: Master's degree
You are good at:
- Manage existing merchants and acquire new merchant partnerships, with a focus on driving execution of joint initiatives and helping to launch and manage new offerings.
- Manage existing relationships with merchants, Aggregators etc.
- Manage the P&L for the assigned territory with business monetization focus.
- Interact with internal teams - finance, operations for pay out, settlement and MID related issues.
- Work closely with the product team to make advancements in existing product and release new features.
- Work with existing merchants for better commercials
- Work with merchants & aggregators and draft marketing initiates to increase the volume.
- Ensure best-in-class, methodical partner management rooted in KPIs.
- Leverage industry knowledge to craft thoughtful partnership and product strategies partnering with various stakeholders
- Developing of deep understanding of value generated through the alliance and working on programs to accelerate impact.
- Manage end to end relationships and monitoring and driving growth through existing set. - Design & plan GTM & take it to execution through on-field team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.