Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:421 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Fraud Strategy Role - Investment Banking Domain (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for Investment Banking domain along with strong exposure in Fraud Strategy, Fraud Analytics (Mandatory) along with Data Analytics, SAS and SQL.
- Leading the team of analyst from multiple products and leading the interactions with the onshore partners
- Executing the Firm's fraud risk appetite by deploying new fraud strategies to reduce losses and deter future fraud attacks while simultaneously striving to lower customer disruption, improve client satisfaction, and reduce operational expenses
- Proactively managing fraud risk by urgently responding to immediate threats while keeping an eye toward future risks, vulnerabilities, and changes to the fraud landscape
- Conducting defect analysis on fraud claims to establish root causes of problems and remediate gaps
- Driving initiatives to challenge the status quo, relentlessly optimizing fraud strategies, using new tools and techniques, and approaches
- Supporting the implementation of new models and tools within the strategy
- Providing analytical support for new products and policies
- Managing a team of both junior and more senior analysts and providing insight and leadership, and prioritizing work in a highly-dynamic environment
- Ensuring that the right controls are baseline routines are in place for the portfolio, including a robust review of incoming fraud claims, early detection of portfolio abnormalities, and correct MIS to track performance
Mandatory Skills :
- Bachelor's degree is required, ideally in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, business, engineering, finance or operations research.
- Candidate must have 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in financial services, with around 5 years in risk / fraud functions.
- Candidate must be proficient with SAS and SQL. Candidate must be familiar with the use of statistical modeling packages.
- Candidate must have superior communication skills and be able to present confidently to all levels of the organization, with the appropriate level of detail for the audience
- Candidate must have exceptional organization skills and be able to deal with multiple critical projects underway at once, while dealing with the day-to-day management of fraud.
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, business, engineering, finance is preferred.
- Cyber / Information security experience is a plus.
- Experience with Python and usage of more advanced analytical, visualization and data extraction tools (H2O, HUE, Pig, Spark, Hive, Tableau) is strongly preferred.
Education / Certification:
- Advanced degree, preferably in Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering from a premier institute
- Technical certifications in SAS, SQL preferred
- Candidate must have 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in financial services, with around 5 years in risk / fraud functions
- SAS, SQL data analytics
- U.S financial services experience preferable
- Understanding of business domains like Fraud/Compliance/Risk preferable
Job Location: Mumbai / Gurugram
We need only Female candidates.
Fraud Strategy, FraudStrategy, Data Analytics, SAS, SQL, Analytics