Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:156 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Fraud & Risk Analyst - Credit Card Business (10-16 yrs)
Excellent job opportunity for Fraud and Risk Analyst of Credit Card business
Job Title : Business Analyst/SME
Department : Credit Card IT
Location : Pune
- Essential 10 to 15 years of experience as Fraud and Risk Analyst of Credit Card business.
- Should have managed implementation of process and system functionalities / training as part of the job.
- Should have overall understanding of the working of Authorization life cycle, Fraud control, Rule writing, analysis, Risk control and Triad Experience.
Skill Attribute :
- Technical Vision PLUS FAS, TRAMS, TRIAD, FALCON, DWE, Middleware and Third Party Integration
- Credit Card Complete understanding on credit card life cycle, Authorization processing, Rule and strategy development and performance review
- Fraud and Risk Control Expertise in Fraud and Risk Control
- Cross Functions Cross functional integration expertise
- Project Management Excellent track of project management and deliverable
- Solution Designer Able to construct solution in optimize and quickly
- Others Documentation - FSD creation, SOP creation
- Management - internal team, partners
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Manage the end to end solution design, implementation of new system functionality, including designing the operations processes and the accounting entries
2. Be the contact for the Credit cards business team for any system related consultancy and support
3. Coordinate with Technology partners/vendors, operations and call centre teams for gathering requirements and getting it developed or suggest work around solutions to meet the same
4. Ensure that the existing system capabilities are fully exploited and the requirements met through parameters changes rather than opting for code changes
5. Understand current process to optimize the existing solution thus achieving improved efficiency
6. Analysis of Authorization, Rules, Strategies and transactions
7. Ensure solutions and processes are well documented and signed off through interdisciplinary interactions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.