Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:275 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Fraud Analytics Role - Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
Fraud Analytics Role - Consulting Firm
Job Description :
- 3 - 5 years of relevant Fraud Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Anti Money Laundering, Financial Crime, Banking Fraud, Payment Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Retail Fraud, Telecom Fraud, Energy Fraud, Insurance Claims Fraud etc.
- Advanced skills in development and validation of AML and fraud analytics models, strategies, visualizations.
- Understanding of new/ evolving methodologies/tools/technologies in the Fraud management space.
- Expertise in one or more domain/industry including regulations, frameworks etc.
- Experience in building models using AI/ML methodologies
- Modeling: Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc. Knowledge of data processes, ETL and tools/ vendor products such as SAS AML, Quantexa, Ripjar, Actimize etc.
Engagement Execution :
- Work independently/with minimal supervision in client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, strategy, transformation, implementation and end-to-end delivery of fraud analytics/management solutions for clients.
- Advise clients on a wide range of Fraud Management/ Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve Fraud Management advisory work for CXOs, etc. to achieve a variety of business and operational outcomes.
- Develop and frame Proof of Concept for key clients, where applicable
Practice Enablement :
- Guide junior team members.
- Support development of the Practice by driving innovations, initiatives.
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Fraud Analytics and Management
Travel : Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time