Human Resources - Talent Acquisition at Franklin Templeton
Views:8054 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Franklin Templeton - Senior Data Scientist - Investment Management - IIT/BITS/NIT (7-12 yrs)
Skills and Qualifications -
- Graduate in Computer science from IIT / BITS / NIT
- Masters/PhD in a quantitative discipline is a plus, but is not required.
- Interest in Capital Markets, CFA preferred
- The applicant must have strong machine learning and statistics skills.
- Strong experience with supervised machine learning techniques. Experience working with tree-based algorithms is a must. Experience with RNNs and CNNs is a plus but is not required.
- Applicant must know how to preprocess and featurize data into a structure/signal that is best suited for whatever ML algorithm or ensemble of ML algorithms is used.
- Advanced skills in Python, especially Pandas. Must be able to output code in Python at a rapid rate.
- Must have a cumulative of at least 4 years of coding experience. This means at least ~8000 hours of writing code. Doesn- t matter what language- applicant must have a strong underlying coding ability.
- Must have strong applied statistics skills, such as understanding of distributions, hypothesis testing, and probability theory.
- Must be able to solve hard probability brain-teaser problems.
- Great communication skills and experience with data visualization tools in Python.
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus. Must be able to write basic queries at minimum.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.