HR Recruiter at Franklin Templeton
Views:6878 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Franklin Templeton - Research Analyst (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Research Analyst to join Franklin's Floating Rate Debt Group (- FRDG- ) which invests in below investment grade, syndicated leveraged loans. The group largely focuses on senior secured corporate loans (1st lien and 2nd lien) with select opportunistic investments in distressed debt and special situations.
What are the ongoing responsibilities?
- Initiate investment recommendations on primary and secondary loan issuances to Portfolio Managers through both verbal and written presentation.
- Perform fundamental and independent research of below investment grade companies across multiple industries and sectors.
- Conduct industry research, develop financial models, and perform valuation / relative value analysis to assist with the credit review process.
- Actively participate and collaborate in weekly meetings to help influence portfolio performance.
- Analyze credit agreements and loan documents.
- Develop relationships with management teams, industry experts, private equity sponsors, business partners, and financial advisers.
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- 3-5 years of fixed income research experience in US markets.
- Previous experience with syndicated loans preferred.
- Ability to build detailed financial models while displaying a clear understanding of accounting principles and cash flow analysis.
- Good intuitive credit judgment and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- CFA or MBA strongly preferred.
- Strong experience with Excel, VBA, and Bloomberg.
- Additional knowledge in data science and statistics is a plus, but not required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.