Senior HR Recruiter at Franklin Templeton
Views:565 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Franklin Templeton - Manager - Content Development & Communication (8-12 yrs)
The content development teams serves two sets of stakeholders - internal and external. The external stakeholders include distributors and investors while internal stakeholders include CEO Office, Sales team, products team, Corp Comm team, Customer service, TA team, marketing team, etc.
Brief on Role:
This is a mid level role in the dynamic and growing mutual fund industry. You will be responsible for creation and dissemination of various forms of content from short format to long format to the abovementioned stakeholders.
You would need to develop content / communication pertaining to investor education, products, market events, presentations for various teams including CEO/ sales head, industry data analysis, repurposing content from FT global teams, blogs, articles, content for website/ social media, besides other customised short and long format content as may be required.
This role requires differentiated thinking and creative ways of representing data and content to suit various audiences and timeframes. You would need to liaise with various teams for information gathering and delivery. Besides the BAU deliverables, you would need to keep yourself abreast of competitor content, besides various regulations and trends in the mutual funds space as well as the overall investment management space.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Content Specialist?
- To create various long and short format content either as per requirement or pro bono facing internal and external stakeholders
- To stay abreast of key regulations and trends in the mutual fund and overall investment management space
- To keep a close watch on competitor content
- To work closely with various agencies to provide differentiated content pieces
- To liaison with internal teams for data and approvals
- To disseminate the content and communication across platforms in a timely manner
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- 8-10 years of experience in content development and communication in the financial services domain preferably mutual funds.
- Strong domain knowledge on financial products and markets with an equally strong grip on articulating the content in writing.
- MBA or any other equivalent qualification with NISM certification
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work with specified timelines
- Must be well versed with excel spreadsheets for presentation of data and graphs
- Must be a strong team player
- Flexible worker with ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines