Talent Acquisition - Human Resources at Franklin Templeton
Views:6103 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Franklin Templeton - Director - Global Client Data Management - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Director - Global Client Data Management?
- Manages cleansing and similar operations on raw data to establish the Source of Truth.
- Designs and implements data translation to satisfy business requirements for Master Client and transactions Data
- Develop data quality KPI's and establish processes to continuously monitor data quality.
- Understand AS-IS processes and develop TO-BE processes to streamline Master
Data/Quality/Regulatory efforts and ensure Data Quality.
- Perform data profiling activities to document impacts to Master Data/Quality/Regulatory from new processes.
- Implements and enforces data standards and guidelines for data ownership, integrity and accessibility.
- Drive the single source of truth across multiple systems, manage and govern data pipelines to facilitate key metrics reporting, and develop solutions to enable data-driven decisions for the growth of the business
- Lead the global Client MDM team in the ongoing implementation Master Data Management (MDM) solutions and operational support, in identifying sources-of-truth for multiple client data domains across various business functions.
- Work closely with both business stakeholders, business data leaders, business process managers, and your own team to gather / analyze / prioritize data requirements, define roadmaps for execution, lead functional and process designs, lead prototyping / testing / training, perform impact analysis, and establish the procedures, processes, and policies for creation / change of enterprise master data.
- Deeply involved in all corporate and IT projects that depend on Master Data quality, the role is expected to be the expert on Master Data issues across systems.
- Working closely to educate and align the business on MDM value, addressing issues and helping to establish master data quality metrics and targets.
- The MDM leader ensures the program helps break down operational barriers, enabling greater enterprise agility, simplifying integration activities and allow the opportunity to unravel the complex netting of interfaces in a growing, global environment.
- Guide and champion enterprise-wide data governance and promotes - single-source-of-truth-, data-driven utilization of all integrated systems and data across the organization
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be Successful?
- MBA from a Premier Institute
- Relevant Years of Experience :10 - 15 Years
- Client Data Management, preferably in related industry
- Work Timings: 2:00PM to 11:00PM
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards- the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also cover employee's dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life insurance for protection of employees- families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- HDFC ATM on the campus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.