Manager Hr at Frankfinn
Views:1529 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Frankfinn - Manager - Administration & Liaisoning (7-10 yrs)
Job Description Key responsibilities & desired skill set would be:
- Liasoning with Government agencies
- Asset Management
- Office Management & Complete Facility Management
- IT & Communication infrastructure Management
- Vendor Management - Managing Travel arrangements
- Managing & controlling multiple locations
- Overseeing renovation work, repair and maintenance of infrastructure
- Exposure to Budgeting & Cost Management.
- Knowledge of HR/Statutory compliance's would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The Ideal candidate would be in the profile of a Manager dealing with large manpower, between the age group of 35 to 40 years.
- Relevant experience in the field of Administration and Liasoning should be at least 10 to 12 years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with team building skills would also be expected in the desired candidate. Compensation & benefits would be in accordance with current/expected salary.
- Candidate with an armed or police forces background would be preferred.
About Company : Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training is a leading institute in training and development- THE ONLY INSTITUTE OPERATING ALL OVER INDIA,with the largest network of training centers. Frankfinn is the world's No.1 airhostess training institute.
Company website http://www.frankfinn.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.