Manager Recruitment at Frankfinn Institute For Airhostess Training
Views:1681 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Frankfinn - General Manager - Call Centre (15-20 yrs)
- To look after entire 300 seats outbound call centre operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.