HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:403 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Franchisee Head - South - Broking Firm (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading and largest financial services conglomerate which was started by a group of passionate entrepreneurs. They are the pioneer in the retail broking industry with its launch of online trading platform which offered the lowest brokerage in the industry and the freedom from traditional ways of transacting. Their strength has been to continuously innovate and reinvent theirselves. There evolution from an entrepreneurial start-up to a full range diversified financial services group is a story of steady growth by adapting to the dynamic business environment, without losing focus on our core domain of financial services.
Today, They are now India's leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly, Non-Banking and Housing Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, Financial Advisory and Broking, Mutual Funds and Financial Product Distribution, Investment Banking, Institutional Equities, Realty Broking and Advisory Services.
They serves more than 4 million satisfied customers across various business segments and is continuously building on its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base.
Position - Franchisee Head - South
Reporting to - Executive Vice President
Location - Hyderabad/Bangalore.
- Responsible for Business Development operations by focusing on bottom line profitability and ensuring optimal utilization of available resources.
- Conceptualize and implement of competent projects and business strategies, with a view to acquire new business & expand existing ones.
- Responsible for Prospecting, identifying, acquiring & business development of Sub-brokers from the competition directly and through team.
- Responsible for servicing and revenue generation through franchisee from Equity, Commodity, Currency & Cross selling of IP Products- PMS, Mutual Funds.
- Developing effective sales & marketing strategies for business expansion in entire Region.
- Providing training and development support on process, policy and product to franchisee.
- Recruitment, leading, mentoring, training, motivating & monitoring the performance of team members & induct them into company way of working.
- Ensuring Brand visibility & awareness through organizing various client acquisition activities for franchisee s, Advisory meets, Business Development programme,
Workshops & Prospect events in Region.
Please call Pranay - 9820564460 for more details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.