Manager at IconiaHR Solution
Views:2070 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Franchise Operations Manager - Quick Service Restaurant/Food Chain (8-10 yrs)
Role: Franchise Operations Manager
Reports to : Managing Director
Industry : QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) / Food Chain
Role is to collaborate with franchise partners to grow, develop and maximize results in respective markets while maintaining consistent customer experience and operational compliance. The person should possess strong business acumen, relationship building skills and must be highly influential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the relationship with multiple franchise partners and serves as the primary point of contact with multiple internal stake stakeholders.
- Provides general business and operational guidance while leading through influence. Drive Company goals, including KPIs and targets, and maximize the Franchise Operator's Investment.
- Facilitate and assist with quality communications between all Franchise support departments and individuals within the Franchise Operator.
- Ensure a quality start-up and opening assistance for new stores through training of new Franchise Operators.
- Establish visitation cycles, store evaluations, oversee the completion of Training,
- Develop business & action plans relative to Franchise development
- Assist Franchise Operators in understanding and maintaining proper inventory levels sufficient to satisfy customer demand and business growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.