AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1119 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Franchise Manager - Retail (4-10 yrs)
Our client is looking for an experienced Franchise Manager to lead a pan-India team. They are a Healthcare focused EdTech company training youth for jobs in the healthcare sector, who aim to create India's largest healthcare vocational company with industry demand-driven curriculum.
If selected, you will be playing a pivotal role in scaling the organization from 6 centres to 250 centres in the next 5 years. You will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the company
- Responsible for franchise development and business development of franchise.
- Responsible for increase admissions in all developed franchise and business partners.
- Responsible to make follow company policy in developed franchise and business partners.
- Lead a team to develop franchise.
- 4+ years of experience with young retail brands that have grown very quickly
- Experience in planning, establishing, and managing Franchises and EBOs
- Experience in establishing and managing at least 50-60 EBO's over a period of time
- Smart, analytical, hands-on attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.