Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:3516 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Franchise Manager - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
Preferred Industry:- F&B / Water/ FMCG
Based at Ahmadabad and will be the responsible for MP, CG & Gujarat
JOB PURPOSE:- A large part of the business comes from Franchisees (Business partner). A dynamic leader is required who can assist Business Partner and grow their business in allotted territory, ensuring top line and bottom line and acquiring a sizeable market share in Business Partners territory.
1. To ensure appointment, setting up and smooth operation of franchisee as per the Annual Business Plan.
2. To ensure the appointment of manpower for franchisee as per the Annual Business Plan (including the replacement to vacant positions).
3. To train the franchisee sales organizations in the market, and on reporting.
4. To work on the costing and pricing framework in consultation with the franchisee owner.
5. To ensure appointment of Distributor as per Annual Business plan (including replacement of vacant positions)
6. To ensure maintenance of system and documentation (TC/ PC report, Beat Plan) as per the set norms.
7. To ensure that the franchisee achieves the budgeted sales targets as per the Annual Business Plan.
8. To ensure the placement of POP in the market through the franchisee.
9. To ensure reporting issues to the HO, on progress of appointment of manpower and stockiest and reporting.
10. To ensure timely collection of outstanding performs and submission of - C- forms and franchisee fee.
11. To monitor the RM / PM and finished goods- inventories, to avoid stock - out situations.
12. To follow up with HO officials (marketing, technical, accounts etc.) for providing the required support to the franchisees.
13. To ensure timely payments to the suppliers of franchisees
14. To coordinate with the Modern Trade, Institutional and HoReCa teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.