Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:1815 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Franchise Development Manager - FMCG/Retail (5-10 yrs)
- Design, Develop and implement a plan for marketing and lead generation for the Franchise Development Opportunity.
- Franchisee Identification, Selection and Development - Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advise CEO/Board of new opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee's potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
- Finalize and closing the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement.
- Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions. Franchisee Management
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchiser, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed
Skills Required :
- Selling: Concepts, Business Strategy, Corporate services, Marketing, PR. Should be very good at Sales and Business Development
- Personality: Great Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication and a pleasing personality.
- Analytical: Understand franchisor businesses and ability to match franchisee's requirements with franchisor's vision.
- Track Record: Go Getter, Must have Persistence, Result Oriented and be able to achieve revenue targets. Must have a proven track record.
- Experience: at least 5yrs of experience in franchise development and management.
- Outlook: Absolute professional with long term career focus. High ethical standards of integrity & dependability
- Leadership: Multi-tasker with leadership skills and hunger for growth.
- Organization: Profiling, time and resource management
- PC: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Social Networking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.