Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:8055 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Fractal Analytics - Vice President - CPG Analytics (10-15 yrs)
VP- CPG Analytics
The Vice President of the CPG/ Retail group is a leadership position responsible for providing best in class analytical services delivery for one of our largest global clients. The incumbent must be a well-rounded leader, with the ability to approach projects both operationally and analytically. The Vice President will engage with a large, world class client to ensure timely delivery of ongoing and ad-hoc analyses, modeling, and strategic consulting to support the client's marketing programs and result in the greatest impact to their bottom line. The role demands the incumbent to lead multiple large teams.
- Establishes and maintains Market Research plan, grounded in the insights needs of the Segments and Functions, to address ongoing information needs while also building in the flexibility to handle custom research project needs
- Oversees the planning, design, and implementation of qualitative and quantitative customer segmentation research initiatives to identify, to inform and to direct business segment specific investments by specific customers including communications, product development and service delivery.
- Leads the development and execution of our analytics delivery strategy with our world-class client
- Manages customer facing analytical insights delivery & drive client satisfaction and loyalty
- As a group leader, leads a large team of Consumer Insight professionals comprising of both direct and indirect reports and motivate the group through clear communication and analysis strategy
- Drives client-specific business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and measurements
- Leads team in the data synthesis process and creation of actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client's business issues and /or identify opportunities
- Is viewed by clients as a valuable strategic business partner, imparts breakthrough strategic insights to impact the business
- Engages with clients to identify opportunities to institutionalize analytics across client organizations
- Ensures the CPG vertical builds - best in class- practices and standards and continues to innovate modeling approaches and technologies
- Leads and develops a team in the strategic development of comprehensive project plans, execution and supports activation
- Develops and/or communicate strategy to implement the objectives of the organization and guide others in linking their activities to the objectives.
- Participates in the sales process to scope client needs and frame up Fractal's approach.
- Identify, acquire and develop talent to deliver organizational goals on a sustained basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 12 + years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis in the CPG / Retail Analytics. Experience in marketing research or CPG analytics is a strong plus
- Can effectively define/scope projects and propose a structured and practical approach to solving complex and less-defined problems
- Selects from a range of analytic methods to design and conduct analysis appropriate to each project
- Must have excellent project/program management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Knowledge of variety and advanced analytic and research approaches, including: marketing mix models, price/promotion models, SEM, segmentation and forecasting
- A legacy of innovation in building and managing strong commercial businesses
- Strong organizational awareness and the ability to work effectively at multiple levels within an organization.
- Understanding and leveraging the connection between data structures, analytical methods, and business applications.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Ability to interpret research findings for multiple audiences, extract insights and communicate effectively
- Outstanding presentation communication skills (Oral and written)
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment
- Needs to be a thought leader and question and push boundaries
- MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required or BE or Masters
Fractal Analytics is a global analytics firm that serves Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage by providing them a deep understanding of consumers and tools to improve business efficiency. Producing accelerated analytics that generate data-driven decisions, Fractal Analytics delivers insight, innovation and impact through predictive analytics and visual story-telling. Fractal Analytics was in founded in 2000 and has 800 people in 13 offices around the world serving clients in over 100 countries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.