Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:9217 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Fractal Analytics - Senior Product Analyst - Research (2-5 yrs)
Market Research :
- Perform market research to assess requirements for new solutions to build a successful product.
- Conduct market / trend analyses to assess the ecosystem of offerings and identify white space and business opportunities including potential partners.
- Identify the target segment and prioritize the accounts within the segment according to product fit and propensity to buy.
- Prepare account insights and success factors for key accounts.
- Competitive Analysis
- Conduct competitive / benchmarking analyses and how well their solutions meet client requirements.
- Perform research on competitor moves, go to market strategy etc.
- Conduct feature parity analysis to identify points of difference and points of parity.
- Strategic and Product Marketing
- Assist with the development of pricing, product positioning, messaging, product promotions and campaigns.
- Develop business and market models and the overall product strategies to drive the next level of growth for our products.
- Create data driven decision making and sales enablement tools.
- Create business case to get management buy in for large initiatives.
Experience & Qualification :
- 2 to 5 years experience in conducting secondary and primary research.
- Out of the box thinking and innovative approach to discover new ideas.
- Understanding of basic statistics.
- Strong analytical ability and communication skills.
- Understanding how technology enables business success.
- Strong work ethics and professionalism.
Education: MBA (preferred) OR equivalent OR Graduation degree (minimum) with consistent performance throughout professional career
Redirection link - please apply through the external Fractal Analytics link
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.