Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:2498 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Senior Infrastructure Manager - ITIL V3 (7-10 yrs)
S/He will provide overall leadership and strategy supporting the delivery of IT Infrastructure services to Fractal's office across the globe. Services include, but are not limited to, e-mail, collaboration, network, storage, cloud, server, database and backup/recovery. This position partners with IT peer organizations, business leaders and vendors to manage and continuously improve and evolve IT Infrastructure services.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Own and drive assigned IT Infrastructure projects to their successful completion
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Change, Incident, Problem and Capacity Planning experience
- SLA and or KPI review and management experience
- Competency in architecting effective solutions to various business needs.
- Technical Knowledge of Storage, Network and Compute (Windows, UNIX) environments
- Must have hands-on knowledge of router and switch configurations (LAN, WAN, VLAN).
- Hands on knowledge of managing Virtualization environment based on Citrix and VMWare
- Hands on experience on scripting knowledge (Bash / PowerShell)
- High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Data Management, Capacity Management, and/or Application Service Resiliency
- Service monitoring, management, and automation expertise using Microsoft System Center, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with cloud providers such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Amazon, Google Cloud, etc.
Certification: ITIL V3 (mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.