Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:1312 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Statistician - Design Of Experiments - R/Python (4-8 yrs)
Senior Consultant, Design of Experiments
Our Integrated Marketing Effectiveness [IME] team needs a Statistician with exceptional skills in design of experiments & statistical matching to research & develop science for Fractal's experimentation workbench application.
Job Responsibilities :
- The candidate will be responsible for scoping, research, and development of DoE and matching modules,The candidate will work closely with the Data Science team of the application to ope-rationalize this science for the platform.
- Engage with the client to understand functional requirements, scope, and develop problem statements.
- Conduct appropriate literature reviews to identify problem domain and best-in-class solutions.
- Take responsibility for aligning team and clients on methodology and deliverables.
- Prototype solutions and reports for consumption in a numerical computing language such as Python (preferred) / R.Work with the data science and the product development team to productize these solutions in the platform.
Job Requirements :
- 4-8 years of demonstrable experience or research in the area of design of experiments, statistical matching for quasi experimental studies / solutions.
- The person must also have hands-on demonstrable experience of translating science / algorithms into code in either R or Python.
This would include the following :
- Expertise in the area of statistical hypothesis testing, parametric and non-parametric tests, power calculations.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of experiment design such as replication, randomization, and blocking. Working knowledge of common designs such as lattice design, factorial design etc., sources of contaminants, biases etc.
- Conceptual understanding of statistical matching techniques such as propensity score matching, synthetic control matching, genetic matching etc.
- Capability to produce high quality numeric / scientific code in R or Python.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, especially in communicating technical nuances to non-technical audiences.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be an adept hacker at heart, comfortable in a Linux environment.
Any of the following will help the candidate's fit for the role :
- Peer-reviewed publications in high quality journals in areas relevant to experimentation.
- Experience of working with version control software; preferably Git.
- Research experience in relevant areas will be preferred.
- General numerical programming expertise.
- A Master's degree or PhD (pending defence may also apply) in Statistics / Physics / Economics or other relevant quantitative disciplines. Bachelors with demonstrated proficiency in the required skill set may also apply.
Redirection Link : please apply on the external link of Fractal Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.