Lead HC - Recruitment at Fractal Analytics
Views:3578 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Modeling - CPG Domain (4-10 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Strong experience with advanced analytics techniques, with expertise in CPG domain
- Ensure excellence in delivery to internal and external customers
- Strong Analytical thinking and client management experience with hands-on experience in problem-solving using advanced analytics
- Empower analysts to move across existing opportunities up the analytics value chain
- Foster innovation and leverage new technologies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Working knowledge of variety and advanced analytic and research approaches, forecasting, supervised/unsupervised machine learning, segmentation, etc.
- Ability to independently manage research engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines
- Demonstrated ability in driving business impact through the application of data science and analytical techniques. Understanding and leveraging the connection between data structures, analytical methods, and business applications
- Experience in marketing research or analytics. Ability to interpret research findings for multiple audiences, extract insights and communicate effectively. Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Strong organizational awareness and the ability to work effectively at multiple levels within an organization. Equally comfortable in discussing technical/analytical details with technical thought leaders as explaining technical subject matter with a nontechnical audience, in particular, high-level executives.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills & must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- 4+ years of experience in business consulting
- Tools: Expertise/working experience in R and/or Python
- Education: Master's in Statistics/ Economics/ relevant analytics domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.