Lead HC - Recruitment at Fractal Analytics
Views:3774 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Marketing Analytics (5-9 yrs)
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation, and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual story-telling.
Our mission is to help companies move towards higher levels of sophisticated and institutionalized use of analytics.
- Understand, predict and influence consumer behavior
- Improve marketing, pricing, supply chain, risk and claims management
- Harmonize data, visualize information, build dashboards and forecast business performance.
- Data Science, Analytics and Business Intelligence professional with exposure across Sales Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Price Analytics, Solutions Analytics, Customer Behavioral Analytics, Operations Analytics, Business Analytics, Text Analytics and Business Consulting
- Building the sales analytics capability for all the geographies and lead country deployments
- Customer Analytics methodologies like RAD/RFM segmentation, market basket analysis, profiling, Cross Sell / upsell, bundling, Propensity to buy etc.
- Design of approach and solution based on statistical methodologies and analytics algorithms
- Data preparation and integration for application of analytics algorithms and analysis procedure
- Act as a consultant, advisor and proactively design KPI's and build analytics to optimize business performance
Analytics and Business Intelligence professional and consultant with exposure in Customer analytics, pricing, CPQ, Health Systems Solutions, Sell in/Sell out, etc
- Work with Business partners & Senior Leadership, building analytics capabilities.
- Understanding business problems, requirements and translating it to analytics problem statement
- 5-9 years of experience in Sales Analytics, Marketing Analytics & Customer Analytics domain
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of R/Python mandatory
- Should have at least 4-5 years of hands-on modeling experience on SAS or R
- Knowledge of at least a few analytical approaches required
- Should have 1-2 years of experience in marketing/campaign analytics.
- Experience in Python / Machine Learning
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills required
- Should have worked on engagements that require interpreting findings & extracting insights
- Experience in Qlik View and Qlik Sense solution design (data model, business layer and presentation layer)
Education: MBA with relevant experience