Manager - Talent Acquisition at Fractal Analytics
Views:4631 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Marketing Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Fortune 500 companies recognize analytics is a competitive advantage to understand customers and make better decisions. We deliver insight, innovation and impact to them through predictive analytics and visual story-telling.
- Our mission is to help companies move towards higher levels of sophisticated and institutionalized use of analytics.
- Understand, predict and influence consumer behavior
- Improve marketing, pricing, supply chain, risk and claims management
- Harmonize data, visualize information, build dashboards and forecast business performance.
Key competencies :
- Data Science, Analytics and Business Intelligence professional with exposure across Sales Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Price Analytics, Solutions Analytics, Customer Behavioral Analytics, Operations Analytics, Business Analytics, Text Analytics and Business Consulting
- Building the sales analytics capability for all the geographies and lead country deployments
- Customer Analytics methodologies like RAD/RFM segmentation, market basket analysis, profiling, Cross Sell / upsell, bundling, Propensity to buy etc.
- Design of approach and solution based on statistical methodologies and analytics algorithms
- Data preparation and integration for application of analytics algorithms and analysis procedure
Job Responsibilities :
- Act as a consultant, advisor and proactively design KPI's and build analytics to optimize business performance
- Analytics and Business Intelligence professional and consultant with exposure in Customer analytics, pricing, CPQ, Health Systems Solutions, Sell in/Sell out, etc
- Work with Business partners & Senior Leadership, building analytics capabilities .
- Understanding business problems, requirements and translating it to analytics problem statement
- 5-9 years of experience in Sales Analytics, Marketing Analytics & Customer Analytics domain
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of R/Python mandatory
- Should have at least 4-5 years of hands-on modeling experience on SAS or R
- Knowledge of at least a few analytical approaches required
- Should have 1-2 years of experience in marketing/campaign analytics.
- Experience in Python / Machine Learning
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills required
- Should have worked on engagements that require interpreting findings & extracting insights
- Experience in Qlik View and Qlik Sense solution design (data model, business layer and presentation layer)
Education : Preferably an MBA or an Engineer with relevant experience
Candidates will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register for their candidature to be taken forward.