Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:3222 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Digital Analytics (4-6 yrs)
- Analyze and understand digital assets, including web pages, mobile pages and digital campaigns of customers.
- Build a reporting solution to help customers gauge campaign performances across owned, earned and paid media, including Social Media.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance and increase channel effectiveness by understanding attribution modeling, performing A/B testing or doing Competitive Intelligence.
Qualification & Experience :
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Adobe Analytics or Site Catalyst or Omniture and Google Analytics
- Well conversant with the complete digital processes such as Extraction of data from Adobe, building reports and dashboards in Excel and using visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview
- Web Analytics experience in analyzing digital campaigns across channels: Display, SEM, SEO, Emails
- Ability to understand the Campaign Analytics process in Digital and conversant with campaigns and measure their performance effectiveness
Experience in :
- A/B Testing
- Understand Attribution Modeling and what helps in Conversions
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse/data lake - Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2
- Reporting and Dashboarding - Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, PowerBI
- Tag management - Testing whether tags are present in websites and adding codes
- Social Media Marketing - Getting data from social media tools and analyzing them
- Working with Ad Agency tools like Sizmek, Adwords
- Competitive Intelligence tools like SEMRush or Conscore
- Analyzing traffic and leads from Mobile devices
- Modeling techniques using SAS or R
- Customer segmentation and targeting using advanced analytics techniques
Tools/Software : Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Oracle DB, Tableau, Qlikview, Radian 6, SEMRush,Sizmek, Adwords, Eloqua, R, SAS, SPSS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.